Our Banana Protein Soft Serve will satisfy any ice cream cravings and also doubles as a healthy snack: The frozen bananas will keep you cool while the protein nourishes you.
Keep the protein in the recipe for post-workout muscle repair that will also feel like a total splurge.
Serve it as a snack, desert, or as a brunch treat.
Banana Protein Soft Serve
- 2 medium bananas, frozen
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened organic yogurt, preferably dairy-free
- 1 scoop Vanilla pea protein
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Preferably Ceylon not Cassia
- Berries, to serve
- Freeze the bananas.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Pulse blend until smooth and creamy, about 2-3 mins.
- Divide between two bowls, top with berries, and enjoy.