Broccoli Ginger Soup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 7 ounces leeks chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger chopped
- 2 heads broccoli florets
- 1 large potato chopped
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp salt Himilayan salt preferred
- 6 cups bone broth Vegetable broth if vegan
- 6 tbsp non-dairy yogurt
- 6 tsp sunflower seeds
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the leeks and cook for around 5-6 minutes, until leeks are softened.
- Add in the ginger, broccoli florets, chopped potato, turmeric, salt, and broth.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 mins until the vegetables are soft.
- Blend until creamy and smooth with a hand blender or put in a Vitamix blender.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve topped with non-dairy yogurt and sunflower seeds.