Raspberry & Flaxseeds Smoothie Bowl
- 3 tbsp whole flaxseeds
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 3 tbsp beetroot juice
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt preferably dairy-free / plant-based
- 1 tsp raw cacao nibs preferably unsweetened
- Boil the water in the kettle.
- Place the flaxseeds in a small pot and add in the water, cook for around 5 mins, until the water turns sticky.
- Then take off the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Place the raspberries and beetroot juice in a blender and blend until smooth. Next, add in the flaxseeds and blend again.
- Transfer the smoothie into a bowl and top with the yogurt and cocoa nibs. Serve straight away.